About Jason Bay
My experience as an entrepreneur dates back to 2008. At 19, I ran my first six-figure business painting houses while attending school at Oregon State University. That summer, I learned how to market and find customers, run sales appointments, hire my own painting crews, provide excellent customer service, and outcompete other painters in the area who had a decade or more experience than me.
After college, I became the Marketing Director for one of the largest residential painting companies in the United States, College Works Painting (CWP), who is a client today. CWP operates in 35+ states across the United States and works with 10,000+ homeowners annually. For 3 years, I managed everything marketing related for CWP and learned how to market and help scale a large service-based company.
Since 2013, I’ve helped dozens of small business owners build a stellar online presence, and create sustainable revenue growth in their business.
What is different about me?
I hate seeing businesses who deliver exceptional service lose to their less qualified competitors over price.
Working with me is very unlike working with the typical marketing agency. I don't bill at agency rates for my services ($150+ / hour???!!!), don't work with Fortune 1000 companies, and don't use words like "synergy" or "disruptive."
The needs of enterprise level corporations is vastly different from the needs of a small business owner. Fortune 1000 companies can afford to spend millions on marketing campaigns just to create awareness around their brand.
Small business owners need an ROI-focused approach to every dollar they spend. My approach is simple: I want every dollar you spend to contribute to the growth of your bottom line.
- Long-Term Relationships — I believe in building and maintaining strong relationships with my business partners, employees, clients, friends, and family. If you're just looking for a few quick fixes, you're in the wrong place.
- Integrity In Everything — I believe in maintaining a high level of integrity in every aspect of life. Taking care of our my staff and clients is my number one priority. I will only work with business owners who are honest, do right by their customers, and follow through with their promises.
- Action-Oriented — I believe that NOW is the best time. I am quick to take action and love working with business owners who are the same.
- Growth Mindset — I believe in surrounding myself with people who have a growth mindset. Hard work, a great attitude, and a results-based focus are key to personal and business success.
I'd love to connect with you!
Listen to podcasts and radio shows I've been interviewed on below. If you'd like to interview me, please fill out the contact form here.
- Jeremy Ryan Slate and I talk about the importance of internships, cold calling, and freelancing to build your business
- Olivia Gamber and I have a great discussion about goals and how to ACCOMPLISH your goals
- Matt Wilson and I talk about how to dominate your goals and achieve personal freedom in your life
- Jay Reid and I talk about my experience working with College Works Painting
- Brandon T. Adams and I discuss what it takes to start a business using these 3 key marketing principles
- Raj Nathan, Martin McGovern and I talk about knowing when “you’ve made it”
- Nicole Abboud and I discuss what it takes to start and market your service based business
- Shawn Manaher and I discuss what it takes to start and market your side hustle with 3 key marketing principles
- Mallie and I discuss my journey, along with marketing and social media tactics to promote your online business
- Chris Estrada and I talk about the “Karma Approach” to finding career success
Read articles where I've been featured below. If you'd like to feature me in article, please fill out the contact form here.
- 29 Visionaries Reveal How To Make 2016 The Most Ambitious Year of Your Life
- What’s Driving Successful People Today on Stop.Start.Do
- 5 Tradeoffs Entrepreneurs Must Make To Achieve Success
- Starting A Podcast. Growing An Audience. Without Google, Social Media or Paid Traffic. 15 Experts Show How. – HealthyWealthyAffiliate.com